Finished!
It took forever to get this light together; but thanks to my son for helping me hang it! I turned off the electricity to the kitchen lights. Then we were able to safely remove the old light. Wired in the new light. Had a hard time lining up the screws that would hold it in place. I think if we had tightened down before attempting to hang it, it would have been easier!!
Then we turned on the electricity. With the small 40 watt Phillips Spotlight bulbs; it was very pretty. 

But the lighting did not reach the counter; which is what I really needed. Under pressure from my son who believes in the cost saving of the fluorescent bulbs, I changed them out. These bulbs will give much more light and do not heat up or use electricity as much as the regular bulbs.
Finally we had light!



Comments
Post a Comment